(to your empowered brain)
Rewire your brain, become more effective, and ...
Become More Focused and Productive
Reduce Stress, Burnout & Increase Your Joy
Cultivate Unwavering Self-Compassion
Have More Time for the People You Love
See 10X Growth in Emotional intelligence
(to your empowered brain)
Education, Professional Development, and Coaching
This evidence-based coaching program has everything professionals need to be more productive, feel better and get more done, in only 12 weeks.
- Get 2 hours back in your day or 14 hours back in your week
Feel better and reduce stress
Let go of unnecessary guilt and overwhelm
Have more self-compassion
Overcome imposter syndrome and be more confident
Unjumble your brain, get unstuck, and have more clarity and focus
Process sadness and grief
Ditch your to-do list and get more done
Have more time and be present for the people you love
- And earn CME credit at the same time!
What You Get:
Each module is broken down into short, high-yield videos, with 14 total lessons. They're easily digestible and accessible to watch and rewatch around your busy schedule.
You'll be a part of the most supportive professional development community out there. Imagine a group of people who care about your success just as much as you do. You'll have the opportunity to connect, network, and raise each other up.
The coaching calls provide accountability and help deepen your understanding of the core concepts. Get coached and learn by watching others get coached.
Included in your purchase is access to a printable workbook. The workbook ensures you learn, retain, and most importantly, implement, the course material.
The course is accredited for 10 AMA CME Credits and is a great way to utilize professional development funds.
Bonus Leadership Training: The 3 Skills To Elevate Your Leadership Game.
(1) Executive Presence: command any room
(2) Communication: Knock any presentation out of the park (deliver a talk like you're on a TED stage).
(3) Negotiations: Be prepared for any negotiation and never feel uncomfortable asking for what you want.
The Essential Curriculum
Master Your Mind
Your brain is your most valuable asset. This module teaches you how to unlock the parts of your brain that are proven to increase your effectiveness. You'll learn:
- How to overcome imposter syndrome
- How to be more confident
- How to unjumble your brain and create more mental clarity
- How to silence your inner critic
- How to rewire your brain and become aware of your thoughts
- How to 10x your emotional intelligence
The science of brain mastery
Master Your Emotions
Emotions are unavoidable and can either propel you forward or hold you back. This module teaches you how to access the emotions you need to get unstuck and move toward your goals. You'll learn:
- How to stop feeling unnecessary guilt and shame
- How to let go of overwhelm
- How to say no without disappointing other
- How to feel sadness and grief
- How to create self-compassion and start to love yourself
- How to stop feeling stuck
- How to create calm and clarity in stressful situations
- How to access commitment and other helpful emotions on demand
Master Stress and Resilience
Stress is part of the human experience, from sitting in traffic to dealing with deadlines and managing difficult relationships. To thrive as a leader and a human, you need resilience skills that stick. In this module, you'll learn:
- How to be productive without stress and overwhelm
- How to be happy at work and avoid burnout
- How to avoid compassion fatigue
- How to have more quality time with your family and friends
- How to have a more purposeful life
- How to turn off your "work brain" when you're at home
- How to be fully present with the people you love
- How to create a calendar that reflects your true priorities
Time is our scarcest resource. We show the world what we value by how we spend our money and how we spend our time. This module teaches you both the mindset shifts and strategic tools to help you maximize your time, improve your efficiency, and have more time for things you love. You'll learn:
- How to become a time management ninja
- How to Power Plan and finally organize your schedule and time
- How to finish each day with all your tasks complete
- How to finally align your time with your values
- Strategic and practical tools to use your brain at its highest capacity
The 3 Skills You Need to Elevate Your Leadership Game
Let go of imposter syndrome, create executive presence, and command any room.
Knock any presentation out of the park (deliver a talk like you're on a TED stage), and communicate to influence and inspire.
Create win-wins, be prepared for any negotiation, and feel confident asking for what you want.
Ready to Get to the Next Level?
With guidance and group support, you've found a safe place to dig deep and nurture your inner self.
I'm Vanessa Calderon, MD
I was the ultimate hyper-achieving, ambitious leader.
I graduated with two professional degrees, including a Master's degree from Harvard (because an MD wasn't enough).
I did everything to optimize every second of my day. Within one year of my residency training, I was appointed chief of my department and was offered my first executive role as Chief Medical Officer soon afterward.
I was also a mom of two young kids, which meant I was up working before my kids would awake and back to work they went to sleep. I overworked consistently and with pride. Even though I'd say my family was my first priority, my calendar was overbooked with work commitments, leaving little time for anything else. Though I was hustling, I wasn't achieving the results I wanted in all areas of my life.
I knew there had to be a different way.
Using the tools I now teach in my webinars and courses, I was able to tap into new parts of my brain that helped me improve my productivity and do more with less time.
I'm still ambitious and creating big things, but I am doing so with ease and joy. And, I now have more free time and mental space to be present for the people I love.
"By far the best program I’ve ever done. There was data; there were tactics; there was an ability to connect with my fellow colleagues in a truly authentic and meaningful way. The camaraderie, openness, and support for one another was palpable."
"I was concerned about joining because I thought I wouldn't have time and I didn't want to get behind on the coursework. But everything was manageable, and nothing felt overwhelming. I also didn't want to pay for something that I wouldn't actually incorporate into my life. But I absolutely got the full value. I use the emotional regulation tools everyday to help me shift out of negative thought patterns that used to slow me down. Everyone should do this course."
"This program was CME and coaching on steroids. The combinations of different frameworks was awesome, and the addition of the coursework that was based in science amplified what we learned and helped me retain and apply it to my own life. I would 100% recommend this course to a friend or colleague."
"I used to think I could do everything on my own. Physician heal thyself! But you don't know what you don't know. These 12 weeks have been eye opening. I've learned mindfulness techniques and have been incorporating them into my daily life. I'm happier, less stressed, more productive, and I've rediscovered my joy in medicine! I'm grateful to Vanessa for putting on a great program."
"I didn’t just get an entire new way to manage time, Vanessa also helped me with something much deeper. I have a child who is medically complex, and I had been carrying a fear of loss for a very long time. Even though I've been working with a therapist on this, I didn't realize how the grief and fear were embedded in the things I did on a day-to-day basis. Vanessa helped me understand and heal. She helped me create a newfound sense of peace and acceptance. I'm now so much more present with my daughter without the stress. I couldn't have done this without her."
"I felt guilty about investing in myself. I thought I could deal with all of this on my own. But time is our most precious resource, and I wanted a solution that was going to be efficient because I didn't want to waste the little time I had trying things that wouldn't work. In just a few short weeks, I clarified so much mental drama. I used to think stress, guilt and overwhelm were just part of being a busy person, but now I see how those feelings are optional. I’m now effective and productive, and I'm now doing it without the stress. I also have more physical and mental energy for my kids after work. I'm so grateful I chose to invest in myself."
Why Work with Me?
I'm a master-level coach, physician leader, and certified resiliency and compassion fatigue educator.
- I value empathy, vulnerability and self-compassion
- I am a student of human behavior with more than 10,000 hours of trauma-informed coaching experience.
- I have specialty training in neuroplasticity, positive intelligence, and wellness.
- I am a certified Resiliency and Compassion Fatigue educator
- I have 20 years of leadership experience with advanced certifications in public speaking and leadership development.
- I am a mom, a wife, first generation Latina, board-certified physician and an imperfect human